- Type of Lodging
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Enhance personal growth and development experiences, for expanding your horizons and learning from a new set of people and cultural values.
18 - 25 Oct 2020
The Where the Sun lives Retreat is located in Malveira, only 30 minutes away from Lisbon city center, next to the natural park of Sintra, the fairy tale Unesco World Heritage Site and to Cascais, the paradisiac beachside of Lisbon.
Remote Work Experience
We create an environment ideally suited for those who want to travel while working remotely.
You will integrate a place designed to allow you to have a unique remote work experience, in which you can get all your tasks done and then look forward to an evening or a weekend brimming over with new possibilities.
Feel at Home
Feel at home in a place which is a central hub for members of the community, rather than being sealed off in a digital nomad bubble.
We nurture an environment in which visitors to the city can be productive and inspired in their accommodation and have access to the authentic local culture.
Experience what it’s like to be part of the neighbourhood, to move with its rhythm, taste its flavours, laugh to its jokes. Stay in a place that gives you a depth of experience by tapping into a community of people who have a desire to share, learn and grow.
Completed with F&B outlets that promote togetherness and authentic experience is included in the program as well as wine during our nightly candlelit dinner. 3 times a day, the team at Vegan Junkies, a Lisbon temple for foodies, serves fresh vegetarian meals, providing real Food for the Mind.Read more about our slow tourism manifesto here
Available Lodging & Prices:
All the lodging options include a full vegetarian board with breakfast, lunch and dinner, and access to our free activities such as 1 free surf class, 1 free Stand Up Paddle class and a sunset sailing trip.
Pick the type of accommodation that suits your comfort the best, and get ready for the week of your life.
single beds / max 2pax
1 twin room + 1 double suite room and private common area
The price of the retreat includes:
- Transfers from and to Lisbon (arrival and departure)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner every day
- Equiped Co-work room with fast internet 24h available
- Access to outdoor covered pool and football cort
- Free local wine during dinner every night
- Free coffee, tea and infused waters
- 1 surf class
- 1 sunset sailing tour with sparkling wine
- Yoga classes and inspirational talks every morning
- Daily events
- Transfers to the local beach
- Access to all the discussions, workshops, and classes
- Discount on more surf classes, or rental for surf, windsurf and SUP material
- Daily temperature checks, hygienic gear, and contingency plan
The retreat does not include:
- Alcoholic beverages (wine is included with dinner every night)
- Extra surf classes (with discount)